Tuesday, August 25, 2026

ADAM HARITH


My name is Adam Harith bin Ismail, but everyone usually calls me Adam. I am 19 years old and currently pursuing my Diploma in Nursing at KPTM Kota Bharu. In this essay, I would like to introduce myself, my hobby, my family, and my goals for the future.

One of my favourite hobbies is playing football. I enjoy playing football because it is fun and keeps me physically active. Playing football also helps me improve my teamwork, communication, and discipline. I usually play football with my friends during my free time.

I come from a small and loving family. I am the eldest of three siblings, and I have two younger siblings. As the eldest child, I try to be responsible and set a good example for my younger siblings. My family always supports and encourages me in my studies and daily life.

My main goal is to become a real and professional nurse in the future. I chose nursing because I want to help people who are sick and need care. I hope to gain more knowledge, skills, and experience throughout my studies so that I can become a caring, responsible, and competent nurse.

In conclusion, I am a student who enjoys playing football, values my family, and has a clear goal for my future. I believe that with hard work, determination, and support from my family, I can achieve my dream of becoming a successful nurse. I will continue to work hard and do my best to make my family proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness and Exercise

Fitness and exercise are important parts of a healthy lifestyle. Regular physical activity helps people maintain a healthy body and improve ...