First, I am currently pursuing my Diploma in Nursing at KPTM Kota Bharu. I chose nursing because I am interested in healthcare and I want to learn how to take care of patients. During my studies, I learn about nursing knowledge, skills, and procedures. I hope to gain more experience and become a better nursing student.
Second, my favourite hobby is playing sepak takraw. I enjoy playing sepak takraw during my free time because it keeps me active and healthy. I am also the second child in my family. My family is very important to me because they always support and encourage me in my studies and daily life.
Third, my hope for the future is to become a good and competent nurse. I want to be able to perform all nursing procedures correctly, safely, and confidently. I also want to provide the best care to my patients and become a responsible nurse. I will continue to study hard and improve my nursing skills to achieve my dream.
In conclusion, I am Mohamad Firdaus Bin Ab Rahman, a 20-year-old nursing student at KPTM Kota Bharu. My studies, hobby, and family are important parts of my life. I hope that I can achieve my dream of becoming a competent nurse who can perform nursing procedures perfectly and provide excellent care to patients.

No comments:
Post a Comment