Wednesday, August 26, 2026

NUR ALIA MAISARAH


 Hi everyone ! My name is Nur Alia Maisarah Bt Azwadi but also you can call me Aya.I am 19 years old and currently a student at Kolej Poly-Tech MARA Kota Bharu.I was born on 08 February 2007 at Pusat Perubatan An-Nisa’ Kota Bharu.I come from a family of six siblings,and I am very grateful to have them in my life. In this blog,I will share about my personality,my free time and my journey as a student.

As for my personality,I would describe myself as a introvert,caring & hardworking person.I may be a little shy when I first meet with someone,but once I feel comfortable,I can enjoy having conversation with others.I also believe that being kind and respectful to people is important because we never know what someone else may be going through.

In my free time,I enjoy watching Netflix,listening my favourite music and spending time with my family.I also love trying new things and creating new memories with the people I care about.For me,these simple moments are special because they make my life more enjoyable and meaningful.

Being a student has also taught me many valuable lessons.Sometimes,studying can be challenging and stressful,but I believe that every challenge helps me become stronger and more independent.I am learning to manage my time,take responsibility for my studies and never give up easily when things become difficult.

In conclusion, I hope to achieve my goals and become a successful person.Most importantly,I want to make my family proud and give back to them for everything they have done for me.Also,one of my biggest dreams is to fulfill my sister’s dream of becoming a nurse,which she was unable to achieve because she was diagnosed with an illness.Her dream has inspired me to pursue this journey and continue the aspiration she once had.I hope that one day,I will be able to achieve this dream,make my sister proud and give my parents another reason to be proud of me.For me,becoming a nurse is not only about having a career,but also about carrying on my sister’s dream and turning it into a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness and Exercise

Fitness and exercise are important parts of a healthy lifestyle. Regular physical activity helps people maintain a healthy body and improve ...